BTD User Service Agreement
This agreement is related to the use of BTD services by the Singapore Bitmi Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the “Bitmi Foundation”) and all entities using BTD services (including but not limited to individuals, teams, etc.) (hereinafter referred to as “users”).A valid contract entered into by the service.By using any of BTD's services, you accept all terms of this Agreement.This Agreement applies to any BTD Service, including upgrades and updates to the Services and Software used by users during the term of this Agreement.
First, the service content and use instructions
1. BTD shared storage ecosystem is the global practice leader in distributed storage. It has covered more than 10 countries and regions such as Hong Kong, the United States, France, Israel, China, Japan, Australia, etc., and has obtained many distributed storage.With the support of manufacturers, the storage capacity of the entire network continues to climb.
2. BTD is a blockchain distributed cloud storage platform that provides cloud disk services for data encryption, storage, synchronization, and management to a wide range of users.BTD itself does not directly upload and provide content. During the transmission process of user storage and management content, the system has encrypted the file content and does not modify or edit the content transmitted by the user.
3. BTD address and private key: Before using BTD storage service, users need to create their own BTD account, including blockchain address and private key.Users use BTD to store data and need to encrypt and decrypt through BTD account.
4. The user knows that the BTD private key is owned by the user and should be kept by the user. The Bitmi Foundation does not contact the private key and does not bear any responsibility related to the private key. If the user accidentally loses or leaks the personal private key, youIt is necessary to bear the relevant losses such as the loss of BTD incentive points and the loss of saved files.
5. The user understands that the BTD platform only provides related network services, in addition to the related network service related devices (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices connected to the Internet or mobile networks) and the required fees.(The telephone and internet fees paid for access to the Internet, and the mobile phone charges paid for the use of the mobile network) shall be borne by the user.
6. The user shall not abuse the BTD service. The BTD account is for personal use only. The account number may not be provided to any third party for payment or for free.BTD hereby solemnly draws your attention to any information, materials, text, software, music, audio, photos, graphics, video, information, users transmitted via the Service by uploading, posting, sending instant messages, emails or any other means.The registration materials or other materials (hereinafter referred to as "contents"), whether delivered publicly or privately, are the responsibility of the content provider and users for their uploading and use.As a cloud storage space service platform, BTD cannot control the content transmitted through the service, nor can it fully control the user's usage behavior, so the legality, correctness, integrity, authenticity or quality of the content cannot be guaranteed; the user has predictedWhen using this service, you may be exposed to unpleasant and inappropriate content, and agree to judge and assume all risks without relying on BTD services.
7. If the user's use of the BTD service does not comply with this agreement, the Bitmi Foundation has the right to make independent judgments when it is discovered through notifications, reports, etc., and has the right to immediately terminate the provision to the user without prior notice to the user.Part or all of the service.If the user distributes and disseminates reactionary, pornographic or other information that violates national laws and regulations through the BTD service, the records on the BTD storage chain may serve as evidence that the user violates laws and regulations; because the user uploads and disseminates the above content in the BTD service.Any damage or loss caused by any third party filing a claim or derivative shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
8. Based on the user's use of BTD, the Bitmi Foundation will continue to improve the product experience, such as providing personalized services or improving the security of users' services.At the same time, if the user discovers that the user violates any of the provisions of this agreement when using the network service provided by the BTD service through notification, report, etc., the Bitmi Foundation has the right to request the user to correct or directly take all measures deemed necessary by the Bitmi Foundation (This includes, but is not limited to, suspending or terminating the user's use of the network service, or publicizing the violation of the law or the right to use the BTD service user account in accordance with this agreement to mitigate the impact of user misconduct.
The Bitmi Foundation reserves complete and indivisible ownership and intellectual property rights in the following:
1. In addition to the content uploaded and disseminated by the user, the BTD service and all its elements, including but not limited to all content, data, technology, software, code, user interface and any derivative works related thereto;
2. User information;
3. Any information and feedback provided by the user to the BTD service related to the platform's services.
Without the consent of the Bitmi Foundation, the above information may not be rewritten or redistributed directly or indirectly in any media, for broadcast or distribution purposes, or used for any other commercial purpose.The above information or any part thereof may only be stored on a computer for private use.The BTD Service does not in any way give the User or any of the delays, inaccuracies, errors and omissions arising out of or in connection with the transmission or submission of all or part of the above information.The three parties have legal and economic responsibilities;
Any rights used by BTD Services to provide network services (including but not limited to any images, photos, animations, videos, sound recordings, music, text and additional programs contained in the Software, accompanying help materials) are the property ofThe copyright owner of the software may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software without the permission of the copyright owner of the software, or otherwise discover its original encoding.And the implementation of any alleged violation of copyright.
Third, commitment and guarantee
1. The User warrants that the Content uploaded to the BTD Service may not and prohibit direct or indirect:
1) Delete, conceal, alter any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice displayed on or contained in the BTD Service;Br> 2) interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of any part or function of the BTD Service or the Bitmi Foundation website in any way;
3) Avoid, attempt to avoid or claim to be able to circumvent any content protection mechanism or BTD serviceData Metrics;
4) Use of any registered or unregistered work, service mark, company logo (LOGO), URL from the Bitmi Foundation in writing or graphically without the prior written consent of the Bitmi FoundationOr other mark;
5) use of any mark, including but not limited to the use of the Bitmi Foundation logo in a manner that tarnishes, weakens and damages the rights of the owner of such mark, or in a manner contrary to this Agreement.Set or declare any obligation or grant any right or authority to yourself or to any other person, unless specified by the Bitmi Foundation in writing, otherwiseAny user information must be exported and must be discontinued and deleted within 24 hours of obtaining any user information or other BTD service content;
6) Displayed to any non-original user or otherwise with the prior consent of the original userWay to provide any user information;
7) request, collect, request, abuse or otherwise obtain access to Bitmi Foundation account, password or other authentication credentials from any user;
8)Any user automatically logs into the Bitmi Foundation account proxy authentication credentials;
9) Provides tracking functionality, including but not limited to identifying other users viewing or operating on the profile;
10) Automatically directing the browser windowGo to other pages;
11) Unauthorized impersonation or access to BTD services; or let any other person personally identify the user without the user's explicit consent.
12) The user violates any of the above guarantees, and the Bitmi Foundation has the right to warn, block, and disqualify the case for its plot. The Bitmi Foundation has the right to block the account cloud disk.Function or cancel the VIP qualification of the account without any compensation; if the user violates the above guarantee and cause losses to the BTD service, BTD service user or any partner of the Bitmi Foundation, the user is responsible for all legal liabilities and compensation for losses..
2. User's Commitment:
1) The written authorization of the right holder (if any) who has uploaded, published, transmitted or otherwise transmitted the content using the web service provided by the BTD Service, and has been with the aforementioned right holderAn internal agreement is reached on the distribution of equity to ensure that it has sufficient, complete, exclusive ownership and intellectual property rights before submitting and uploading the relevant content to the BTD service.
2) Content uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise transmitted by users using the web services provided by BTD Services shall not contain any information that violates national laws, regulations and policies, including but not limited to the following information:
a) OpposingThe basic principles established by the Constitution;
b) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, undermining national unity;
c) jeopardizing national honour and interests;
d) inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermining national unity;
e) undermining national religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
f) spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
g) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
h) insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
i) containing other content prohibited by law or administrative regulations.
3) Users may not use the Internet Service System for any illegal purposes; they may not use BTD Storage Network Services in any way to infringe the commercial interests of the Bitmi Foundation, including not limited to the commercialization of non-Bitmi Foundation licenses.Advertising; BTD service network service system shall not be used to conduct any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or mobile network.
4) Users may not use the services of the BTD service to engage in the following activities:
a) access to the computer information network or use computer information network resources without permission;
b) without permission, to the computer information networkDeletion, modification, or addition of functions;
c) Deletion, modification, or addition of data and applications stored, processed, or transmitted into a computer information network without permission;
d) intentional production,Spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
e) Other behaviors that compromise the security of computer information networks.
5) If the content uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise transmitted by the user using the network service provided by the BTD service has rights or infringes the legitimate rights and interests of the third party (including but not limited to patent rights, trademark rights, copyrights)And copyright neighboring rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation rights, etc.), causing the Bitmi Foundation or other units working with the Bitmi Foundation to face any complaints, reports, inquiries, claims, litigation; or to make the Bitmi Foundation orOther units working with the Bitmi Foundation suffer any loss of reputation, reputation or property, and users should actively take all possible steps to ensure that the Bitmi Foundation and other units working with the Bitmi Foundation are protected.The impact of the above claims and litigation.At the same time, the user is solely liable for damages caused by the direct and indirect economic losses suffered by the Bitmi Foundation and other units in cooperation with the Bitmi Foundation.
Fourth, intellectual property protection
If the content uploaded by the user allows other users to download, view, listen to, or otherwise access or distribute, it must ensure that the release of the content and related behaviors comply with the relevant copyright policies in relevant intellectual property laws and regulations, including but not limited to:Br>1. Upon receipt of the notice of infringement, the user shall immediately remove or prohibit access to the claimed infringing content and contact the person delivering the notice for further information.
2. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Bitmi Foundation will process the infringement notifications issued by third parties in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and remove or prohibit access to the infringing content of the claims as required, and adopt and implement appropriate policies with a view to eliminating the correspondingRepeat infringement under conditions.
Five. Privacy protection
2. The Bitmi Foundation does not obtain or provide third parties with all content stored by the user on the BTD service unless:
1) with the consent of the user;
2) Relevant laws and regulationsProvisions or BTD services legal service procedures;
3) In the case of an emergency, to protect the rights of users and the public;
4) to maintain the trademark rights, patent rights and any other legal rights of the Bitmi Foundation;
5) Other circumstances that require disclosure, editing or disclosure of personal information in accordance with the law.
1. In view of the particularity of the network service, the user agrees that the BTD Service has the right to change, discontinue or terminate some or all of the network services at any time.If the changed, discontinued or terminated network service is a free network service, the BTD service does not need to notify the user or assume any responsibility to any user or any third party.
2. The user understands that the BTD service needs to repair or maintain the platform or related equipment that provides network services regularly or irregularly. If the situation of the charging network service is interrupted within a reasonable time, the BTD service does not need to be used.Any responsibility is assumed for this purpose, but BTD services should be notified as much as possible in advance.
3. The BTD Service may change the Service or remove some of its features at any time for any reason.BTD can cancel or terminate the service to the user at any time.The BTD service's decision to cancel or terminate the service does not require a reason or notify the user.Once the service is cancelled, the user's right to use the service is immediately terminated.Any information stored by the User in the Service may not be recoverable once the Service is cancelled or terminated.
4. BTD service is not guaranteed (including but not limited to):
1) BTD service is suitable for user's use requirements;
2) BTD service is not disturbed, timely, safe, reliable or error-free;
and any products, services or other materials obtained by users through the BTD service meet the user's expectations;
3) Any use of the materials downloaded or obtained by the BTD service by the user is at the user's own risk;
Such use may result in damage to the user's computer system or loss of data, and the user is solely responsible for it.
5. BTD Services shall not be liable for any direct or indirect compensation for profits, business reputation, loss of data or other tangible or intangible losses caused by:
1) Use or inability to use BTD services;
2) Any product, material or service purchased or obtained through the BTD service;
3) Unauthorized use or modification of the user's data; and other matters related to the BTD service.
6. The dispute or loss caused by the user's authorization of third parties (including third-party applications) to access/use the content of their BTD service space shall be the responsibility of the user and shall not be related to the Bitmi Foundation.
1. Bitmi Foundation has the right to amend and interpret all aspects of this Agreement and the Product Policy.
2. This agreement is effective as soon as it is published. The Bitmi Foundation reserves the right to modify the contents of the agreement at any time. The revised results are posted on the BTD service website.If you do not agree to the BTD Service's modifications to the terms of this Agreement, the user has the right to stop using the Network Service.If the user continues to use the web service, the user is deemed to have accepted the modifications made by the Bitmi Foundation regarding the terms of this agreement.
3. The BTD service under this agreement can be used for all user notifications through webpage announcements, emails, mobile phone text messages or regular mail transmissions; these notices are deemed to have been delivered on the date of delivery.people.
4. The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this Agreement and the resolution of disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.In the event of any dispute between the parties regarding the content of this Agreement or its execution, the parties shall try to resolve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the People's Court where the Bitmi Foundation is located.
5. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties to the agreement and other related matters of this Agreement. Except as provided in this Agreement, no other rights are granted to the parties to this Agreement.
6. If any provision of this Agreement is wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.